In the Digital Edge
What distinguishes us at Re / CIPS is the adaptability and linkage of our technological solutions, which is why we present the Internal Program of Virtual Civil Protection or PIPC / V. This is a technological tool that allows to disseminate and publicize the civil protection protocols of each building, in a visual way through means such as computers, tablets and / or mobile, in the event of a disturbing phenomenon.
The application offers information, useful solutions and benefits such as:
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Full control of information.
- Adaptability to any type of property
- Accessibility and full linking.
- Guide expeditiously and accurately to fire departments, civil defense and rescue units.
- Contribute information to the risk atlas of the area.
Some of the tools included in PIPC / V will help you have a better civil protection and resiliency plan in your company.
- 3D models of the structure of your building.
- Geotechnical zone, area and building surface of the building.
- Process and build system.
- Type of foundation.
- Learn about fire equipment maintenance dates.
- Civil protection information.
- Identify brigadistas in case of major contingency.
- Vital and strategic services.
- Location of evacuation routes, fire extinguishers, meeting points, etc.
Internal Program of Virtual Civil Protection
PIPC / V is the ideal medium to disseminate accurate information to the groups organized in each building thanks to its versatile technology
- HTML5 programming
- Connected to map service.
- Compatible with mobile devices